For more information regarding events and activities at the Graffiti House and Brandy Station Battlefield call 540-727-7718
Sunday, June 11, 2017. 9:30 AM 9th annual St. James Church Site Commemorative Church Service led by Rev. Peter Way of Christ Episcopal Church, Brandy Station. Parking available at the Civil War Trust parking lot (corner of St. James Church Road & Beverly Ford Road near the Culpeper Airport). Former Brandy Station Foundation President Bob Jones will make comments on the history of the site and read an original poem, the Cabin Raiders will play their music, Gary Winemiller is the bagpiper, and the color guard is the Mathew Fontaine Maury Camp 1722 Honor Guard. The church was destroyed by Union troops during the winter occupation of Brandy Station in 1863. The site continues to be owned by its descendant church, Christ Episcopal of Brandy Station. Benches are at the site or you can bring a folding chair. After the service, light refreshments will be served at the Graffiti House, 19484 Brandy Road in Brandy Station.
GRAFFITI HOUSE HOURS:
The Graffiti House is open to visitors from 11:00 to 4:00 every Saturday and Sunday all year long.
It is closed on Christmas Eve and Day and New Years Eve And Day.
Seminar Series: April through September - Graffiti House, 2 PM, last Sunday of each month. Donations appreciated.
LIVING HISTORY: As opportunities become available.